January 1, 2009

Hard to believe...

...our baby will very likely be here in the next 30 days...Wow

For nearly 9 months I have made the following statement when people ask when I am due...."Late January to early February". And here I find myself in early January...

Based on my calendar, and when I think I got pregnant....I expect to have the baby this month. We'll see.

I still can't believe that my EDD is 31 days away...seems like yesterday it was over 200 days away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so excited for you...and can't wait to hear what it is (I kinda think boy).

Anonymous said...

So what you are telling me is that time will "fly by"? LOL

YAY!! You're getting so close!!

P.S. can you email me at April1212r@aol.com when you get a chance? I know you mentioned that you switched ob/gyn's and I wanted to ask you about that. I don't like mine!