...no updates really.
I have had NO contractions the past couple of days. I have been thinking a lot about it. I mean really if you were a baby would you want to be born? Think about it....
He/She is in my nice warm, wet, quiet, confined uterus. It is getting all the nutrition it needs. It gets rocked and soothed constantly. If he/she makes her way out it will be startled with the bright lights, cold air, dry skin, loud noises....I wouldn't come out either. Hell I LOVE my bath time, this kid is currently getting 24/7 bath time!
T and I are headed over to some friends for dinner tonight. Going to play with their kids for a couple of hours and eat some food that I don't have to cook or clean up after...
2 comments:
that little one just knows where the good life is! i'm thinking that (s)he will wait for your due date.... just a guess! ;)
Hopefully things start progressing for you soon. This is getting exciting =D Any day now.
Post a Comment