....I had my 37 Week appointment today....
Once again brought up the severe menstrual type cramping and pelvis pains (feels like there is a knife ripping at my insides up in the hoo hoo). She decided to check me internally even though she doesn't normally do that till next weeks appt.....after nearly getting her whole fist up in there she backed out and said that she can't even reach my cervix to check it, which means it is still really high up and I am no where near ready. Of course she said that I could, in theory, go into labor in an hour...you just never know. What i do know is that I have been walking funny ever since having her fist in my hoo hoo!!
She also said "her head" is in the perfect position head down, making it's way into the pelvis.....now mind you I do not want to know Him or Her until I have worked my Arse off to to find that out! She has told me in the past that my chart does not indicate whether it is a boy or girl (she does not do the U/S and the U/S tech said she did not know)...so do you think she just blew 9 months of us waiting to find out? Or do you think she just said "She" instead of "It"? I don't want to read too much into it...but now I am kind of P'oed..
I have only 4 more days of work (actually 5 but I am working from home on my last day) and then I am officially on maternity leave for 8-10 weeks. I can not wait to no longer have to put on my work clothes and cart my big fat bum over an hour drive to work for the rest of the winter....
I guess that's really it for my updates..I am uncomfortable, achy, swollen, moody and pee far too often...but am enjoying my last days of feeling this little one move around in my belly...
On another note..Nancy is home and doing well. She posted some great pics of her little man...I am so glad she is on her way to healing. Thanks to any of you that kept her in your thoughts over the past day or so...
3 comments:
The way my ob explained it is your body practicing for the big day. Whatever...
But you should ask Moosh some day about the call when my water broke. Just what you want to hear from your coach..."Is it really happening this time?" LOL
Do not read into it. I am betting she just said 'she' instead of saying 'it' just like when you read weekly updates it alternates between 'he' or 'she'. So I say, don't sweat it!
And, *GULP*, her whole fist??? LOL
I'm sure the "she" was simply used to not say "it".
And thanks for thinking of me :) yet again.
Post a Comment