T hung the frog rug for me today...also hung the stuffed animal net for me this week. We clearly are both eager for this little one to join us cause we have run out of things that "need" to be done and are looking for anything at all to do to pass the time...
We have our 39W appt tomorrow morning. I guess at that point I need to make a couple of more cause tomorrow was the last one that I had pre scheduled. I am hopeful that there is some dilation at tomorrows appointment, but won't hold my breath. Besides, being dilated (unless you are like 6+ cm) doesn't really mean a damn thing~
If we get any "news" at our appointment I'll be sure to update.....until then I leave you with a few pics.



3 comments:
Ahhh what a cute room!
You really look great for 39 weeks.
thanks Kim~ I feel huge when I see these pics...but overall I am pleased with my 27ish lb increase...it could have been SO much more!
So proud of Caden! You are doing great momma...
Do you feel ready to pop or what? Your belly is STILL damn cute! :-)
Post a Comment