...that is the new name for my cervix. Still totally closed, no dropping happening...My next appointment is not scheduled till Feb 5! 5 days post due date! At that time I will have a non stress test and then my weekly appointment....
I really hope I get to cancel that appointment...meaning that I go into labor before then.
No weight gain again this week, BP is still good, swelling is still low, other than that....not a lot to say other than I am disappointed.
4 comments:
baby don't wanna come out! Baby comfy.
Apparently your belly is a good place to take up residence. :)
The end is BY FAR the hardest, the last few weeks went by slower than EVER!!
Dangit! I was hoping that you would not be posting for a couple of days due to being RUSHED into the hospital to have that little one!
I'm sending you some eviction vibes to get that baby O-U-T!!
Oh no! I am sending you as many labor vibes as I can find.
Post a Comment