Today is mine and T's "real" anniversary. The anniversary of our very first date....
I posted the story of how we met back on our wedding anniversary in October. But this is the day that I count as our anniversary. It is the date I never forget. I fell in love with him months earlier really, but it became real on this night 14 years ago.....
Did I think I would be with him all these years later? Did I think I would marry him? Did I think we would be getting ready to have a child together? I guess I knew it......
Through out the years we have been through so much. But no matter what we went through we have always been there for each other. We are best friends, lovers, mates....
I love you my Sweet King~looking forward to the next 14 years and more...
2 comments:
And what a sweet dedication to him on your 14 year anniversary. Happy Anniversary and to many, many more happy years together!!
Wow... 14 years together! Congratulations!
Post a Comment