I just spent the past 3 hours shredding paper....bills, credit card offers, etc...from almost 4 years!
While doing this all I thought about was fresh baked bread...the smell of freshly shredded paper sure does remind me of the smell of a loaf of whole wheat bread baking away....
My Super Duper Niece (she really is quite the little bitch actually) is on her way over here to help out her Auntie...she doesn't know what the end job is (cleaning the litter box) but I got her mother to guilt her into helping me.
I need to get into my laundry room to do some laundry and the litter box was not emptied by T today and so my cat, being the man that he is, made a bit of a mess on the floor. Mind you, he was trying to cover up his business and wound up kicking some of it out of the box. And being pregnant, if there is one rule I have stuck to this pregnancy it is the "no litter box" rule...so she is on her way over to clean it....and maybe I'll get her to lug the vacuum upstairs for me too...and maybe finish the dusting in the baby's room...ok ok I am pushing it now..
1 comment:
I ~love~ the "no litter box" rule. In fact, I haven't cleaned out our litter box for hell, close to 6 years!
See, even when TTC, my RE said definitely to NEVER clean the box, even when I was on the failure side of a cycle. He didn't want me to pick up anything in between cycles, so yeah.
39 cycles (months) ttc. Then 118 weeks (27 months) of pregnancy. Which is 66 months = 5.5 years. And of course, there is more time added to that because it's not like I deliver a baby and go directly to the litter box to clean out.
I always do that - work out math in my comments. I'm such a dork.
39 weeks girl! OMG, you are so close. I can not wait until we are in the same place again (either both be preggo or both be mommies of newborns).
Have you made a playlist of music to listen to during l&d? I make a calming playlist and then a very agressive one to listen to when I need to energy.
Post a Comment