treading the waters of life
baby's knocking on your door!!!!
Ditto what Michele said... :-)WOO HOO!
How exciting! Your almost there!
Looking back 12 days ago the only advice I can give you...is get the EPI when they ask! lol
at least that means something is starting to happen. That's 4 hours you won't have to do when the time comes.
I bet you will have some definite progress to show for them at your next appointment at least!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
baby's knocking on your door!!!!
Ditto what Michele said... :-)WOO HOO!
How exciting! Your almost there!
Looking back 12 days ago the only advice I can give you...is get the EPI when they ask! lol
at least that means something is starting to happen. That's 4 hours you won't have to do when the time comes.
I bet you will have some definite progress to show for them at your next appointment at least!
Post a Comment