T and I had planned to watch Pineapple Express (I think that's the title), the new Seth Rogan movie, after dinner last night. T agreed that we could watch it in bed instead of the living room since bed is much more comfortable for me.
After dinner, we cleaned up a bit and he jumped on the computer to finish up what ever he was doing prior to dinner and I headed upstairs to make myself comfy in bed and wait for him. This was around 8:15pm......
Next thing I know, it's after midnight and I am getting up for my 1st pee excursion of the night. Then again at 2:15, 4:30, and finally 5:30....I stayed up after the last one since I am working from home today, I jumped online and started my day.....
Needless to say...I didn't watch the movie with him. But almost 9 hours of sleep with out taking an Ambien (or 2) is impressive for me at this stage.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I had a really bad day yesterday. I am just plain in a lot of pain, bottom line, no hiding it, pain..
Each time I woke up through out the night I was having contraxs. Nothing major, but definitely there and definitely painful. Of course because of this pain all my dreams were that I was in labor, water breaking, pushing, crying...
I feel like my insides are ripping apart. I have always had really bad cramps with my menstrual cycle, especially on day 1 and 2, so bad I would miss school/work. Well that's how I have felt for the past few days...super bad cramps, super sharp pinching in my pelvis region.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was standing in the aisle at work yesterday talking to two of my employees when I had a contrax that took my breath away. I stopped speaking mid sentence, held my stomach, stared out into the open, and waited for it to pass. They both turned white thinking I was about to have the baby. That happened about 5 times yesterday....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Did you VOTE yet??
2 comments:
Is it common to have them so often towards the end like this? You probably scared the CRAP outta your coworkers!
I suppose it can be common...some people never have contractions and others have them their whole pregnancy. Like they say everywhere you read....Every Pregnancy is different.
Post a Comment