...under 10 days until our due date. I felt like this day would never come.
I celebrated when I had under 100 days, double digits, under 50, under 20...and now, it's like the countdown to New Years Eve.....9..8...7...6...however the reality is that I could have a baby at any minute...or it could be as many as 20 more days....meaning I could reach the "Happy New Year" moment and be flat for up to 11 more days.....
Nature is a cruel cruel beast.
3 comments:
you can do it! :)
Before you know it, it will all be over. Then you deal with the I wish I still had him/her all to myself again.
I miss being preggo, not the whole experience, just the movement, and the feeling of for that short time it was just me and them. I didn't have to share.
Granted, the last few weeks sucks. You hurt, your tired, and you just want your body back.
Woohoo for single digits!! It won't be long now ;-)
Post a Comment