- When we went to the doctor yesterday and she once again told me I was "closed", I cried.
- When she and the nurses where all hounding T and I to have sex, I cried.
- I walked into the living room on Sunday and T was watching the end of Castaway (you know that stupid ass movie where Tom Hanks get stuck on an island with a volley ball for 5 years), I cried (more like bawled my f'ing eyes out).
- Every time the god damn Start Healthy, Stay Healthy commercial comes on, I cry.
- When someone calls to ask me how I am feeling and if I had this baby yet, I cry.
- I cry myself to sleep.
- I cry when I wake up.
- I just can't stop crying........
January 27, 2009
Water works....
...I cry at everything right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's ok...you cry as much as you need to. This has to be rediculously frustrating, so don't feel bad about it. *hugs*
Well thats the "its the end and Im tired and ready to meet this baby, and I am done dealing with pregnancy hormones" feeling you get the last few weeks! When I was about 38 weeks I went to JCPenny's and when I bought something I asked for a shopping bag so I could put all my bags in and and they said no...so I started balling right there at the register. Embarrassing and silly, but I couldn't help it!
Ugh well that sucks! I remember when I was pregnant (I'm saying "remembered" like it was forever ago lol) I cried about the stupidest shit. We went to Sonic oneday and as we pulled out of the drivethru a worker was sitting on the curb crying, i only assumed she had just got fired or something like that and I cried the whole way home! I would give you my shoulder to cry on if I was there! SMILE! :)
In your defense, those Start Healthy, Stay Healthy commercials get me EVERY SINGLE TIME. I'm an instant blubbering mess. LOL
I hope the little one comes soon so you can turn off the waterworks! (oh wait, you'll probably cry when you see his or her sweet little face. :-) )
Oh and you tricked me by the way...when you said water works i thoughts your water broke lol
I just cried reading this.
;o)
(((HUGS))) It's okay to cry... you want that baby O-U-T! I would be crying too ;-)
Don't you go worrying about being "closed". I was closed and had a baby in my arms 5 1/2 hours later. It can really change like that.
IN FACT, I feel more sorry for the girls who are 1-3 cms dilated before they are in labor. Can you imagine walking around thinking (innaccurately!) that you are already progressing day after day ater day and then ending up not going into labor until weeks later? I would find that so much more disappointing on a daily basis! And I would feel SO silly after "gloating" over how much I was progressing, only to stay pregnant longer than those who are closed. So don't you go freaking out. ~hugs~
As for everything else, welcome to the end of your pregnancy. ~wink~
And can I be a totaly bitch and say what I hated when women would say this to me? "Just wait until you have the baby and the crying starts all over again!".
Love ya bunches!
Post a Comment