...there are people that are kind, people that are rude, people that are good and people that are bad...there are very few people that are genuine....
T and I and our baby received the most wonderful, most precious, most genuine gift last night. It is from one of my readers, my friends, my co-workers. I won't go into much detail, as I think the details should remain private to honor the background of the gifts....
What I would like to say to her is that T and I sat down last night and looked through every single one together! We so sincerely feel honored that you would choose us to have something that was just so very special to you....they will always hold a very special place in our child's life and we will be sure to tell he or she as they get older the importance and significance of those gifts.
Thank you for your love~
2 comments:
Okay,it's not NICE to leave the rest of us hanging like this! LOL
Oops, this is APRIL, not Big D. Obviously he never logged off the dang laptop! ;-)
Post a Comment