January 30, 2009

What will happen...

...to my baby ticker on the right hand side in 2 more days when I still haven't had this bundle of joy? I wonder if it will assume I have had it...or if it will go into "overtime".....

Hmmmmm.

I am at the point now where I want to wait to have this baby until next week, because my Dr., the Dr. I have had my whole pregnancy is on deliveries...she is scheduled for all deliveries 2/2/09-2/8/09, so I really hope that I fall into that window naturally and without having to wait till my Non Stress test on 2/5...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To those of you watching the super bowl this weekend..enjoy, I hope which ever team you are rooting for wins (I have NO clue who is even playing). I'll be looking for a good movie to watch during that time or heck maybe T and I will go out for a nice dinner.

We don't do football in this house, we don't do sports period. Growing up as a child I learned to HATE organized/televised sports...they were not fun activities in my surrounding. My parents would spend all day Sunday and all night Monday night screaming at the TV and we kids could not speak (you both know it's true) because god forbid they missed the play (or what ever you would call it).

I am fortunate enough to be married to a man that was never into sports and never got into them, so I never have to have that stuff on my TV.

4 comments:

To A T said...

We aren't big sports fans either other than the Boise State football team. It is the ONLY team we will even consider watching. Everything else just doesn't hold my interest that long.

Too bad I am a cheer coach and have to sit through college basketball games for a solid 5 mos! Ugh... those squeaky sneakers drive me crazy!


I'm sending tons of "stay in there until Monday, but then come out and meet everyone" vibes LOL I hope s/he gets the message ;-)

Chele76 said...

maybe it will switch over to negative numbers?

I like to watch the Super Bowl, but it totally is for watching the commercials and an excuse for a party! This party will be at some bar to be named in VT.

Anonymous said...

I'm not into the SUper Bowl this year. I usually only watch it for all the fanfare and like Michele said, the commercials and the parties! LOL but this year I'm JUST not feeling it. Bah humbug. I only just found out last night who was playing and I think I've forgotten already. Oh wait, I think it's the Steelers and the Cardinals? Or something like that.

Morgan Owens said...

I wondered the same thing about my ticker, it started from 1. So when it hit the last day it just said "1, 2, 3, and so on"