May 21, 2009

Welcome ICLW'ers

Last month was my first time participating in ICLW and I loved that I added a dozen more blogs to follow! Really looking forward to hooking up with a few more of you ladies (and men).

I am going to link you back to my April post since I did the ABC intro, and you can learn a bit about me.

Couple things about my blog.
  • I try to make at least 3 updates a week, but try not to post something just for the sake of it
  • I am obsessed with lurkers, which is why I have the little tracker on the right side of my page...please don't lurk, at least say HI once
  • I am page design challenged, I tried to make changes a few weeks ago, but it looked not good, so I reverted to being dull
  • I tend to blog at night when I get home from my IT job, where I spend close to 12 hours a day on the computer
  • I like comments (who doesn't really?)
  • sometimes I have to monitor what I put on here cause both my Mom and dad read this....

15 comments:

Serendipity said...

ICLW is so addictive, every month I find so many great new blogs to add to my reading list although I do have to admit to lurking more than commenting!

Best When Used By said...

Your baby is absolutely adorable! Spring time in New England must be really beautiful. Have a great ICLW week!

looking4#3 said...

I don't like "lurkers" either. I found the tracker quite nerve racking b/c I blog anonymously, so I finally put myself out of my misery and removed it. I always try to say something---and LOVE finding new blogs to follow.
Happy ICLW week!!!!

Gina said...

Hi and happy ICLW!

Mr. Shelby said...

I agree, ICLW is so much fun. It's great meeting new bloggers!

Mr. Shelby
ICLW

jenn said...

Your baby is beautiful!! This is my second ICLW also, and I added alot of blogs to my list too!

ICLW

Caz said...

Ahh
welcome to your second ICLW.
Its mine too.
Wow I would DIE if my parents read my blog.
I know that sounds overly dramatic, but I really would with some of the morbid stuff I right.

I love comments too, and I totally track people.. and If I can work out who someone is.. i label there IP address..
Eeep freaky I know.

christopher said...

Happy ICLW! This is my first and it's lots of fun finding new blogs.

I've been enjoying reading through some older posts. My wife is due in Oct, and it'll be our first as well. It's fun to read what others went/are going through. :)

Morgan Owens said...

Did you have to pay for the thinggy on the side of your blog? If you don't mind shoot me a comment and let me know!

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW! Love your ABC's. So much fun. I hope you don't mind if I steal it for next months' ICLW.

Mama Bear said...

hello!!! I know what you mean about the lurkers!!! I love the pics of your baby!! precious!

mandy_moo said...

So apparently now I am showing up on peoples' trackers as being in Toronto, Ontario. Um, weird. I most definitely am not in Canada.

Kim said...

Hey if you need some help with your blog, go to cutest blog on the block. They are wonderful about step by step directions how to do things. They also have some super cute backgrounds that totally screamed you.

twondra said...

Here from ICLW. :) Congrats on your baby! How exciting! You sound like such a sweetheart. Your baby is sooooo cute. :)

((((HUGS)))))

Tammy

Fat Chick said...

Happy ICLW!

Lurkers... bah. I am used to them. It's the trolls that get to me, with their hateful, vitriolic comments. I always wonder: Why on earth do people read blogs EVERY DAY only to be jerks? Strange.