....running in my baby's mouth! She has two teeth that came in and I swear I think she has two more on their way...and I think they are either the canine or the first molar. My god she isn't even 4 months old yet!
What do you think?

Sorry it is so blurry. I took a picture of her and then cropped it closer to try to show you her teeth.
6 comments:
those look like molars in the back!! Holy cow!! Is she sleeping okay? I didn't notice when my daughters molars started coming in (she was a YEAR old btw) but then she stopped napping all together and when i looked at her gums I saw all 4 molars breaking through. Thank God for tylenol
Wow 2 teeth!!!!
I have been wondering if my girls will be teething soon. They are very fussy.. I wonder if they have some on the way as well..
Wow!! Did she get her top two yet? Usually they come in a certain sequence....bottom two, top two etc... You can find it online...
http://www.anbesol.com/baby/chart.asp
As far as age, each baby is different, my daughter got hers at about 4mos.
Julie- no she has not gotten her top two yet! And there is no sign of them. However there was no sign of the bottom two either and then wham there they were!
Toofies! Awe. :-)
Poor thing. All at once. I hope she's feeling ok.
Post a Comment