May 28, 2009

Don't forget...

...I have started another blog...If you are interested in reading...hit me up (god I hate that saying)!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sent an email. I totally get the whole needing a place that family doesn't know about. My sister is the only one who knows about my blog. I would DIE if my DHs family found it, or they would never speak to me again ah hahaha!

Melis.sa said...

mel ryan 09 @ yahoo.com is my e-mail minus all of the spaces if you want to share :)

none of my family knows about my blog thank god. only a few friends and i don't even think they bother since most of it is IF stuff.

Anonymous said...

You know my email! But here it is again April1212r@aol.com

Caz said...

hihihi
I sOoooo saw that comment on my blog roll this morning.
Keep me informed.
I think your a very nice shade of awesome...
caragh87@gmail.com

PS:
I think im off to the hospital tomorrow to get all this junk sucked outta my ears.Very gross, but totally worth it.
Not exactly how I planned to spend my sunday afternoon!!! we'll see.