April 20, 2009

IComLeavWe Intro

Last month several of the IComLeavWe participants started off the month with an ABC intro..it was a really great idea..so I am jumping on the band wagon! (I never said I wasn't a follower)

So here is a little (well 26 things) about me...

Anniversary...I can NEVER remember my wedding anniversary. I know it was either 10/28 or 10/29, but have to look at my wedding invitation every single year in order to remember

Baby...I had my first on February 8, 2009

Captain...my husband owns his own Fishing Charter business and is a licensed Captain

Death...I had to deal with a lot of death at a very young age

Elf...I have a tattoo of an elf (really a knome) on my right leg

Face...is the name of my cat

Guitar...I fell inlove with my husband after watching him play guitar

Hair...as I get older my hair color has turned from blond to brown. Now i am very gray...thank god for my hair dresser!

Indian...food is my Favorite

Jon..or John...or Jonn...I know FAR too many of them

Kira...my 10wk old daughter's name

Live music...my husband and I go to a lot of concerts. We dig live music

Married...I am married to my best friend in the whole world

New Castle...is my FAVORITE beer

Online bill pay...I love it! I love not having to remember to mail something

Parenting...I hope I am a good mother. It is one of my greatest fears that I will not be

Quality Assurance Manager...is what I do for a living

Regrets...I have none. Everything I have ever done, experienced, been a part of has formed the person I am

Sister...I have only one sibling, a sister. She is 7 years older than me

Travel...I LOVE to travel. I have been to India, Mexico, Bahamas, Canada as well as all over the USA

Ugly nose...I have one. It is my least favorite thing about me

Vasectomy...is something my husband will probably never get

WILCO...is one of my favorite bands. I ~puffy heart~ Jeff Tweedy and John Stirratt

Xrated...I used to sell "Adult novelty" items at home parties...and boy did I learn a lot

Young...I am 32 and feel very young still...until I see a kid I used to babysit for taking their kid into 3rd grade! Knife through skull....

Zillion....dollars...Wish I had them


Can't wait to meet some of you!!!! Let the comments begin~

15 comments:

Nic said...

Great intro!! Love the Xrated bit, bet you learnt a lot!! lol!

SS said...

Thanks for the great intro, it really helped get to know you. 10 week old baby- you are close to getting out of what I thought was the most tiring period- the first 3 months. The home stretch!!

Happy ICLW!

Mrs Zeee said...

ICLW!!
Great to meet you. Funny, my nose is my least favorite thing too.
Stop by and say hi some time!

Kristin said...

I love these list. Great ICLW intro.

Gina said...

I love the ABC intro :o)

Happy ICLW!

Jill said...

Your cat is named Face? What's the story behind that one?!

Great intro! Happy ICLW!

Anonymous said...

Great list and congratulations of the birth of your daughter.
ICLW

Beautiful Mess said...

I have seen the ABC intro a few times now and I might steal it and use it. Even though it's not the first day of ICLW anymore. Congratulations on your baby girl! Don't worry TOO much about being a good mommy. They have NO idea if you're doing it right or wrong ;o)
Thanks for your comment on my blog and the compliments. I'll email you the answer to your questions.
*ICLW*

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Congrats on your baby girl! And btw, I totally hear you about seeing a kid you used to babysit (or in my case... taught sunday school too) take their kids to school! Totally makes you remember your age. :)

Happy ICLW!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

Thanks for the intro. Congratulations on your baby girl, and just enjoy being a mommy!

~ICLW

Kate (katiewar) said...

Very interesting on the adult toys... nice! I totally forgot Miss Kira was born on my birthday!

I also loved the vasectomy comment... I think my husband is of the same mindset, lol

..al said...

Great Intro....Not that this is the first ABC intro blog, but yours is one of the most interesting ones, hands down!

Hey, Kira is such a feminine name...beautiful!

You can't remember your anniversary....If you were a guy you would have gotten yourself a buttslap over that! ;)

*ICLW*

Erin said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog and for calling me a "wise woman." Tend to think of myself as a over-dramatic doofus. My baby Ella sleeps like that pic of Kira in yellow, with her head way back! Too silly. That is such a bummer about the bum-genius diapers. They are so cute.

Beth Kyle said...

i forget my anniversary too...i know it was labor day weekend...had a baby a month prior to you...was singing 'Jesus, Etc' in my head during the c-section...

-ICLW

Caz said...

WOW
we have alot in common..
I will definatly be clicking the subscribe button.
YOUR SO FUNNY.
Funny people rock.

x Caragh

ICLW