May 20, 2009

BREAKING NEWS......

it IS love!!!!!!













14 comments:

Caz said...

I love love love this.
So awesome.

Morgan Owens said...

That it the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Billy said...

She is so cute :-).
ICLW

..al said...

Oh, so lovely! It surealy is Love...the baby and the cat..all pleased and ready to play! Wow!


*ICLW*

Julie said...

Awww I love it!! So cute!! Your kitty baby loves your human baby! What can be cuter?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...can I PLEASE squeeze your kitty? SO CUTE!!

To A T said...

AWWW! That is so adorable! :)

Jaymee said...

awww!!! i am hoping the same love shows up at our house, once we get a baby.

ILCW

Anonymous said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever! Shes getting so big. Seems like just yesterday you had her. Can you belive Im in the 3rd tri now and down to 94 days or less HOLY MOLY this has went fast. Aubrey (ksmommy27)

tomi said...

These are cute photos :) and they are both beautiful (she is more ;)).

ICLW.

Liz said...

These pictures are so cute! I wish my cat liked the baby as much as yours does!

Nic said...

That is so cute!!!

LupronGirl said...

Ok, I have to admit that I absolutely despise cats but the pictures of the cat in the baby's bouncy seat are absolutely hysterical. I love it! Great blog. I'm going to be a lurker now if that's ok. I need some happy blogs to read and your baby is precious!! I certainly agree about Jon and Kate - that crap's gotten old but they've now sucked me in to watching on Monday night.

ICLW

Carrie Ann said...

That's hilarious. Now he/she just need to get on its back and start playing with the toys with Baby K!!!