May 25, 2009

One year ago today...

...I found out I was pregnant with baby K. I tell you the story here. To think that my journey to motherhood began a year ago.

I remember the feelings I had that day...overwhelming joy...overwhelming fear...seriously hung over and having regrets for my partying ways the night before...

13 comments:

Best When Used By said...

Happy Anniversary! Rejoice in it.

Melis.sa said...

:)

Michelle said...

Very cool day to remember! :)

looking4#3 said...

Boy, things have changed in the last year haven't they?? And, yet, I'm sure in some ways--they haven't changed at all.
I have a "public" blog (www.cominguprosesnj.blogspot.com) and a "private" one focusing on secondary IF too. I so get it!!!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

It's the best day to remember...

~Stopping by for ICLW~

nancy said...

:)

I always think it's funny when girls freak out when they find out they are pregnant and had drinks in the prior 2 weeks. The baby doesn't take anything from mommy (in the form of nutrients) for first few weeks anywho. Not saying you should drink when you find out you are pregnant, but it won't matter. Think of our parents (or grandparents in some cases) who didn't know they were pregnant until they missed their second period!

Congrats on the big anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Aahhh, so much has changed in a year, huh? :-)

Congrats!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

A year seems so incredibly long when it is laid out ahead of you, and so short when looking back. :)

Happy ICLW!

tireegal68 said...

Happy Anniversary, or as my honey would say, "happy nursery!"
Happy ICLW!

Heather said...

What a happy memory. :)

theworms said...

Happy ICLW and Happy Anniversary.

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary! I know I will feel the same way on 5/21/10!

*ICLW*

Kristin said...

Isn't it amazing how fast things change, especially once they are here? What a beautiful baby you have.