Yeah I thought maybe something was up too but then the other day she won a prize one someone else's blog and responded..if it weren't for that I would have been getting worried too! lol! I think this is the longest she has ever gone without an update..even when she was in labor! :)
She's alive! She won my giveaway and by the sound of it is having a horrid time at work. I'm sure she'll update soon if she doesn't make good on her promise to stab herself in the head with knitting needles.
heather is right. i want to stab myself in the head with knitting needles. thank god i don't knit.
i'm having a hard time. i've hit the wall. my body is breaking down and i am past schnarky. i fantasize about a car pummeling me in and intersection and just getting it over with (that sounds really ominous, but i'm just being a drama queen. i don't really want to die).
this happens around the 4 month mark each time. i go back to everything at 12 weeks and a month later, i'm spent. totally. i'll be back though. i'm secretly snooping around :)
thanks for thinking of me though. i was going to update today but just can't get into doing it. blah.
3 comments:
Yeah I thought maybe something was up too but then the other day she won a prize one someone else's blog and responded..if it weren't for that I would have been getting worried too! lol! I think this is the longest she has ever gone without an update..even when she was in labor! :)
She's alive! She won my giveaway and by the sound of it is having a horrid time at work. I'm sure she'll update soon if she doesn't make good on her promise to stab herself in the head with knitting needles.
heather is right. i want to stab myself in the head with knitting needles. thank god i don't knit.
i'm having a hard time. i've hit the wall. my body is breaking down and i am past schnarky. i fantasize about a car pummeling me in and intersection and just getting it over with (that sounds really ominous, but i'm just being a drama queen. i don't really want to die).
this happens around the 4 month mark each time. i go back to everything at 12 weeks and a month later, i'm spent. totally. i'll be back though. i'm secretly snooping around :)
thanks for thinking of me though. i was going to update today but just can't get into doing it. blah.
~hugs~
Post a Comment