...I'm going to be away for an overnight tonight! I am excited and sad at the same time. My favorite time of the weekday is getting home to give baby K a bath, feed her, and rock her to sleep while I sing to her. But I won't get to do that tonight....
My bestie got a free room offer at one of the local casinos. She called up to book a room and upgraded to a suite for $39! I bought my bottle of vodka and bottle of cranberry juice, packed an overnight bag, transferred a couple hundred into my checking...and off I will be going.
I am going to check to see if there is any way I can get into the spa tomorrow am. I would kill for a kick ass massage right now. My body feels like I got hit by a truck.
MIL will be sleeping over and watching baby K as she normally does on Friday's so there is no rush for me to get home.
I'll leave you with a couple of 3Month pics of my big girl.....
Mommy had to work on Saturday, but when I got home we had some much needed cuddle time..
Big girl is doing a lot of sitting in her Bebe Pod..
6 comments:
Hope you have a great time!! She's getting so big!
OH she is a cutie!!
HOpe you have a grand time tonight and tomorrow!:) Win lots of money!! ;-)
Have fun!!!
K is such a little cutie!
That sounds WONDERFUL! Actually, having someone over every friday night sounds great too!
She is such a cutie patootie!!
Hope you have a freaking BLAST and much needed break..don't do anything i wouldn't do ;)
Oh my god she is getting SO BIG! I love it!!
Glad to hear you got away for a fun night...hope you won some money. ;-) We're thinking of going to the casino Saturday not (not staying over though)for dinner and some LIGHT gambling. Just a fun night out to celebrate our anniversary (which is actually Sunday). :-)
Post a Comment