..I will be creating a secondary blog shortly..one that my IRL friends and family will not get access to.
This one "Staying above the water" will remain my daily - parenting, work, life ramblings..the other one (yet to be named) will be where I can let loose. Speak freely. No longer have to monitor my ramblings. A place where Mom, Dad, friends...won't have access. No offense folks, but there are some things you just don't need to know....I will frequently link to this blog, but will never link from here to that blog. I will do my very best to keep it so that no one "un-intended" goes there...
If you are one of my "bloggy" friends and you would like to know my new blog URL, go into the about me section and send me an email. Once it is created I'll send you the new address.
Friends/Family....don't be angry - I just need a place to let some stuff out without worrying about peoples feelings...
5 comments:
sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do
I didn't give my family members my blog information at all. I do tend to vent about them quite a bit (evil laugh).
you already know mine.
Hey there - would you mind emailing me at carrieannfuller@gmail.com? I tried the email thing-y but don't want to set up yet another email account. Hope that's ok. I'm excited to see your new blog!
Post a Comment