treading the waters of life
LOL... animals are too funny. :) My kitty we had growing up was a strictly in the garage kitty. So her favorite places to curl up were on the hood of a car (especially if it was still warm) and on the push lawnmower bag.
LOL too cute!! Now where is the pics of the one who is SUPPOSED to be in the bouncer? ;)
thats too cute - he's such a handsome boy!
That is definatly love!
My dog is the same way with Noah's stuff. He loves Noah, but I sort of think it is rebelling a little too.
LOL, I think he wants some attention!!
Personally I don't think he is rebelling...I think he is just comfy and cozy!! ;-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL... animals are too funny. :)
My kitty we had growing up was a strictly in the garage kitty. So her favorite places to curl up were on the hood of a car (especially if it was still warm) and on the push lawnmower bag.
LOL too cute!! Now where is the pics of the one who is SUPPOSED to be in the bouncer? ;)
thats too cute - he's such a handsome boy!
That is definatly love!
My dog is the same way with Noah's stuff. He loves Noah, but I sort of think it is rebelling a little too.
LOL, I think he wants some attention!!
Personally I don't think he is rebelling...I think he is just comfy and cozy!! ;-)
Post a Comment