..She got her two bottom teeth in today!
Isn't it kind of early for teeth? I thought she would start teething during this month and get them next month, but holy cow, I was playing with her and put my finger in her mouth and felt something sharp..upon further investigation, there they were. Two perfect little teeth poking through her gums.
God I love this kid...
5 comments:
every baby is different. My daughter got her first tooth around six months, but some of her cousins got teeth around 3 months.
Yeah, wow that is really early. I guess the sooner the better to get it over with lol! My pedi said all babies are different but usually around 6 months is the average.
I think you've got an over-achiever on your hands!! She'll probably be walking by 5 months! :)
Wow! It sounds like it didn't affect her sleep or demeanor too much. Lucky you!
Aww, I can't believe she has TEETH already!!!
Post a Comment