March 7, 2009

Tax time....

All I can say this year is thank god I bought a house in late 2007 and thank god I quit my part time job early in 2008. (and next year should be a win since I had Kira in early 2009!)

This is the first time in 5 years that I am actually getting a refund! Thank the frigin lord! Seeing as though my work bonus this year sucks balls, my merit increase equates to one tall starbucks plain coffee weekly, and I found out yesterday that I need to replace my catalytic converter (sp?) in my car.

We are planning on paying down T's credit card completely (he has a really low balance) and hopefully making a dent in mine...we'll see though, I do have to remember that I have a hospital bill that I am not so eagerly awaiting....

Once I have the final amount I will be able to access the situation better.

One thing i would like to do it tuck away a little bit for us to rent a place for a week this summer..maybe in NH or ME on the water...we'll see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Refunds ROCK! I hope you do get to take a little trip this summer. fun!