Guilty as charged! I hop on here every few days to see how things are going and how Kira is. Sounds like things are going well, must be fun to see Dad take over a few days a week. 7.5 weeks, I can't believe are babies are growing up so fast! She is such a doll, the pictures are great.
10 comments:
yep! he interwebs is FILLED with lurkers that don't come out! Drives me batty!
Guilty as charged! I hop on here every few days to see how things are going and how Kira is. Sounds like things are going well, must be fun to see Dad take over a few days a week. 7.5 weeks, I can't believe are babies are growing up so fast! She is such a doll, the pictures are great.
Haha, I always want to ask that question but am afraid nobody will come out of the woodwork!
I am a lurker and a commenter! Ha, does that win me something? LOL :)
This is why I decided to STOP checking on who was looking at my page. It drove me batty!!!!
guilty..just checkin in on you...lol..you have my blog right?
THOSE who do not leave comments on OTHER people's blogs will have less comments posted to theirs!
Yeah. I mean you. I visit, I comment, yet I've got no love back.
:)
I also quit smoking 11 days ago, so I'm a little grumpy.
I don't always comment - but I read. So love from a lurker!
LOL!! That's just funny.... you left two comments before you saw mine above.
Bob from Bangalore may work for you, but I doubt it, because you probably demand more courtesy from your employees then "Bob" showed.
Wasn't me! Just found you through the sock exchange!
I'm a casual commentor.
Post a Comment