Back to life, back to reality, Back to life, back to reality, Back to life, back to reality..
I've been singing that crappy-ass En Vogue song all damn day and it is pissing me off!
I have to go back to work Monday. I am totally and utterly depressed about it. I am fortunate that Kira will be staying home with her Dad and Granny, so that part isn't bothering me. It's just the mere fact that I have to go back to that place..that place that I so did not miss. The politics, the anger, the two face-ism, the ridiculous hours, the uncertainty....Ugh...just miserable.
I would love to take more time off but I have none to take. I have used every single ounce of personal time that I have earned in 2009 and while out on leave I don't earn any more so I NEED to get back so that I can begin earning time off again.
I need to commit to myself (and my family) that I WILL leave the office by 4:30-5:00 daily...I work over an hour away, so I need to be sure that I am home to put Kira to bed every night. I can not imagine missing out on seeing her at all some days. I know it will happen on occasion, and I am okay with that...on occasion..rare occasion.
So tomorrow (Sunday) I am back to my old routine..groceries, laundry, make my lunches for the week, prepare my containers of cut up fruit for my snacks, prepare my work bag (walking sneakers, granola, dry snacks, etc), and then head to bed as early as I can. I have a feeling I will be needing pharmaceutical assistance for sleep...the anxiety is already getting to me!
2 comments:
Sorry about work...
I hope your first day back went smoothly!!
Post a Comment