...I took another test this morning (at 3am - can you tell I was nervous?) and it was negative again! Phew, I feel confident that I dodged that one. It has been 17 days..it would be positive by now right?
So now...those of you that have had babies and not breastfed...when did you start menstruating again? Baby K will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I have been cramping for a good 2 weeks now..but nothing...
3 comments:
yeah it would be positive. CONGRATS! LOL it is so funny how a year ago this would have totally bummed you out! Now its exciting NOT to get a BFP!
Tell me about it! That is exactly what I said to T this week..."A year ago my fingers were crossed I wold see the 2nd line...now they are crossed I won't!"
Late reply.. My Doctor told me, when a woman doesn't breastfed her first PP AF can show up anywhere from 6 wks to 12 wks PP.
Mine were always right about 8 weeks PP.
Post a Comment