On to even more exciting things-----Kira is 6 weeks old already! I can't believe it. Time really does fly by doesn't it?
People keep saying "Enjoy it, it goes by so fast" and WOW does it ever. We had a little fun with the camera yesterday, posing like a little super model...until she got aggrevated.
I found that my camera has this really cool "Auction" mode. Where you can put multiple frames into one image. So for your viewing pleasure here are a couple of pictures...I loaded TONS more on Flickr. Stop by and take a look..leave some comments..or just view (do any of you have flickr accounts? I would love to look at your photos..).
.jpg)
(this is the one that I will be sending to work...so gonna be my new desktop background! It shows the many faces of my baby!)
3 comments:
She looks so sweet!
And, seriously, it does fly by! My daughter is going to be two soon and all of her features are that of a little girl, no longer a baby...
:)
Wow I love that camera mode! And she is so cute!
She is so cute! I can't believe how quickly time flies by.
Post a Comment