I am participating in a little Blogger world fun this month. It is the Sock it to me sock exchange. Sadly I did not post this entry early enough for any of you to participate this time...but will try to get it out earlier the next time!
My blogger buddy to buy for is Melissa. Please take some time to go visit her Blog...During the week of April 6 she will be posting a picture of the socks I send her...I will be posting a picture of the socks I receive as well as a link to the blogger that sends them to me.
This is a really great way to a) recognize the impacts that the blogger community have on one another b) make your way to new blogs c) get a new KICK ASS pair of socks!
1 comment:
Ooo, I am your buddy! I meant to let you know - I was excited since I "know" you through blogging and WebMd. What a small world...
I will be sending socks to you shortly. :)
I need to go blog about it!
Post a Comment