..do you have one? I never wanted one. Too trendy for me. However my MIL gave me one for my birthday/birth gift. I certainly won't turn it away, but never would have spent the money on one or asked for one.
She gave me the bracelet with 3 charms. The 1st charm is a little girl, symbolizing Kira. The 2nd is a fish for T (since he is a captain) and the 3rd is Kira's birthstone bead.
I went to the Pandora website to see what the prices are on some of these charms. Holy Crap is all I have to say! I mean you can find some for like $25-$30 a piece, but there are also some that are like $300 plus! A cola can costs $299! It doesn't even say Coke or Pepsi. So it's not like you are paying for the marketing of a brand or anything!
Not sure I will further invest in this bracelet, but it does give my MIL, husband, Sister and Mother something they can buy for me at Holidays...
4 comments:
i have never even heard of a pandora bracelet before... & i'm quite sure my birds would tear it to bits if i wore one. but it was sweet of your MIL to get one for you-- the charms are actually pretty cute.
I have never heard of one...But holy cow I don't think I could afford one!!! LOL :)
I only just recently heard of the Pandora bracelets...I don't even know what they look like! I'm off to research it!
I've been hearing the commercials on the radio like MAD. In fact, the commercials kinda annoy me, but apparently the marketing technique is working.
I think they are pretty, but not something I would go an buy for myself.
Post a Comment