March 31, 2009

Hello out there....

....are you reading this? Have you been reading my blog but don't leave comments? Do you venture out to my other faves?

I would ~love~ if you would leave me a comment. Do you have a blog? Maybe I wold like to read yours...

Don't stay a lurker for ever....

13 comments:

Kim said...

I read everytime you post something. I just don't comment all the time. I have checked out a few of the blogs you follow also.

Chele76 said...

*waiving frantically*

Anonymous said...

Ooh, lurkers! LOL

Elana Kahn said...

Helloooooo I'm reading! :-)

Melis.sa said...

squak!

Morgan Owens said...

Yes we still love you!! :)

Anonymous said...

I read your blog :) I guess I could post once in awhile huh. Sorry! Im more of a reader since I dont have my own blog. Since you stopped posting on the board I thought what a better way to check on her and her princess. I dont really know anyone on your blog list so nope dont read them. I do read several others that I know you read as well. Like Nancy, Kate, Kim, Amanda and a couple others too I think. So here I am you caught me hehe (ksmommy27 from webmd) Aubrey

The Captain's Wife said...

Hi Aubrey! Thanks for de-lurking...

Michelle said...

I came by to say hi since you stopped by the board and it make me think...hmmm, I haven't stopped by in a while!
Shelley (MNHall - webmd)

Amanda said...

I check in almost everyday!

Nic said...

I read every post!

Kate said...

you know i read! :)

i'll start commenting more once life calms down again, but am still loving the adventures of kariann & kira!

Anonymous said...

Hi there... Chele's friend here... we met at Pamp. chef.
I'm a reader, but with two little ones i rarely have time to comment.

congrats on your beautiful girl again!