
..blame it on the time change. I know this was supposed to be done 2 whole days ago, but oh well! Here it is late! I'll include a few pics to make up for my tardiness~
- I had a long week at work..had to work Saturday, luckily it was a short day, but still had to make the long drive in...
- Friday was Diwali, I had worked from home so I missed the work celebration. It was the first time in 5 years I missed it. That night T, Little K, myself and T's Mom and Brother all went to our favorite Indian restaurant to celebrate the holiday.
- Little K is getting cuter by the day, for real people, look at this child! She does the funniest stuff too. Especially at bed time, the kid is a riot.
- The only issue I have with my kid at this point in time (today actually) is the fact that she completely does not appreciate the "Fall Back" of daylight savings. I even explained it to her, but no, she had me up with the birds today.
- Over the past several days I have been cleaning the attic. Mostly just her baby stuff and clothes bins. The kid is 21 months old and we had 6 bins of clothes! I went through them all, chose 10-12 outfits for each grouping and the rest I separated into sell piles. I did however go through the 12 months clothes (which oddly I had the least amount of) and separated them into 3 piles - Sell, Kate and Angel. I sent several outfits out to friends with little girls. Hopefully they like the selections. (Kate - I have TONS of 18 month stuff so when EM starts to near that size let me know - I have a mix of Summer and Winter)
- T asked why I was keeping any....duh...clearly his mind has not changed any
- I have done the leaves in my backyard 3 times already. There are no more leaves on trees, so damn it I'd better not have to do it again.
- I have determined that having OCD and raking/blowing leaves is NOT a good combination.
- My 13 year anniversary at work is Wednesday....entering my 14th year there, surreal
- I need some ideas for blog posts....Jen @ Sippy cups are not for Starbucks did a post about what is in her bag - I think I will do that one too. And Jen @ The Cubicles Backporch did one about bad hair do's - I think I'll do this one if I can find some good bad hair pics. Can you give me some ideas??
Now I leave you with some pics:
Little K and her brother after bath time Sleeping beauty
Someone Really wanted to go outside..
3 comments:
She's getting so big!! Her eyelashes look super long!
I did the same thing with E's clothes last year. Most of the super adorable stuff I passed along to a fellow blogger mom (unless it was something I bought for an occasion). It was freeing. I think I have 4 bins of clothes from 0-3t. I know I need to go through that too. gah.
Congratulations on your work anniversary!!
i love the sleeping pic... she is such a pretty little girl! :)
& em & i really appreciate the 12 mo stuff! (ok, so she pry doesn't care about clothes yet, but I do, & that's what matters!!) it's funny, but i didn't have much 12 mo stuff for the boys either... it must be a size they all breeze right thru.
& i have no ideas for blog posts, as you might have guessed from the boring-ness of my own blog lately, so whatever cool ideas you find, i'll be happy to steal, lol!
did you guys try the pb playdough?
Yeah, I wish my kids understood this whole daylight savings business too! Everyone on Facebook was all gloat-y today about an extra hour... so much for that!!!!
She is too cute and sleeping baby pictures are the best!
Post a Comment