With Christmas (and a 2nd Birthday) right around the corner, and finances pretty tight in most households, I would love for you all to provide some suggestions of Toys that you have found to be big hits with your kiddos.
I am sure like me, many of you get the questions from friends and family "what does XX need? What would you like us to get XX". I try to keep a list of stuff that would be good, helpful, fun so that I can give suggestions. But honestly I have walked the aisles of Walmart, Target, Toys-R-Us and well, everything is over priced plastic junk!
In the comments section list out your household favorites!
The two items I plan to buy for Little K for Christmas this year are record player and a Sit-N-Spin! This kid loves to spin in circles already, I think she will love it. I did when I was little.
6 comments:
Pillow Pet...hands down the best toy ever. It's about $20 and kids love them!!!! You can get them on Amazon and it qualifies for free super saver or prime shipping. Just make sure you get the actual "My Pillow Pets" brand and not a cheap imitation. They have a ton of different animal choices, too.
Noah just had his second b-day party...so far his favorites are a fisher price little people barn, mr. potato head (also cheap!), and a scooter that has 3 wheels rather than 2. He loves that thing!
The two gifts Bean loves best are her baby doll and her backpack. I think 2 was also when we introduced play-doh and markers to Tot. Ugh.
We're getting Teddy (22 months old) a Little People Wheelies Stand n Play Rampway and maybe some Singamajigs. They look way too cute!!
Our families are already asking about presents like you. I don't want Teddy to get so much because he's inheriting a ton from Ricky but then it's not fair if he doesn't have any presents to open!!
I think one of those play kitchens would be great for Baby K if she doesn't already have one!
the little people barn is a HUGE hit at our house too. we also have these super awesome racing turtles that i can't describe, but the guys love them.... i'll see if i can find a link to them on amazon...
Post a Comment