November 21, 2010

Sunday Ramblings.....

....or alternately titled "I am so tired I may puke on you".....


I have some "odd" likes/dislikes:

-I love Lemon, straight raw lemon and fresh squeezed lemonade. But I despise lemon flavored items or lemon in my drinks.
-I like onion rings and cook with onions a lot for the flavor. But I will not eat an onion cooked or raw (unless it's in a ring?).
-I am not a fan of bananas, banana flavored anything, yet I eat a whole banana daily...holding my breath the whole time.
-I don't like fish at all. It does not matter the type or how it is cooked (I've tried it all, my husband is a professional fisherman), yet I LOVE lobster, clam chowder and canned tuna fish.
-I can't stand pickles on my burgers or sandwich's. But will eat a spear or whole pickle at the same time as my sandwich.
-I dislike peppermint patties, but go gagga over Ande's candy.
-I will not eat green mint chocolate chip ice cream. Not that the white tastes different, but the green creeps me out.
-Raisins...yuck. I don't like plain raisins. I gag if I bite into a coffee cake or cinnamon roll and there are raisins in there. Golden raisins are just gross too. However I love cinnamon raisin bread and bagels. Makes tons of sense right?

What oddities about you can you think of??

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

My dh is the same way about onions :)

I'm the same way about pickles. They can't be on my sandwiches or burgers but I'll devour them if they're seperate

moosh said...

I have to have very specific paper towels. Not just brand, but specific prints. Has to be Bounty puppies & kitties, or coffee print. Can't be the select a size. When they don't have them in the store I agonize over whether to go to a different store for them or suck it up and get paper towels I dislike. Umm... that just might be plain obsessive - can I change my answer to only white mint chocolate chip ice cream?

Danifred said...

We are a pickle match made in heaven. What is it about the slices that are so icky on a burger? Give me a spear any day!