November 23, 2010

Projects....

When it comes to photos, I am a junky. If there were a support group for addiction to taking photos I would fit right in. I create loads of projects on snapfish.com and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on that site in the past 2.5 years.

When I was pregnant with Little K I took belly shots every other week starting at 17 weeks. And since she was born I have taken over 10k pictures (not an exaggeration).

For the 1st year of her life I created a baby book every single month (Insanity). But they change so much during this time, it seemed impossible to cram it into one book.

For her 2nd year I have been working on 1 book, 2 pages per month. I document all of her milestones on the last page of each book (I also did this on her monthly books).

I have made calendars 2 years in a row for Xmas gifts too. On the calendars, on specific birthdays I have the person's picture. Too cute. I get all my prints there, birth announcements, baby shower invites, xmas cards, etc....

Anyway - this is not a commercial for snapfish. But today I learned that I can "share my projects". This was so exciting to me because I have tried to explain to people what I have done with the books and no one seems to get it without me showing them the hard copy. Now I can show them electronically. LOVE IT!!

So I would like to share a few of my favorites with you, all of these are intended to belong to Little K when she is an adult. I hope that she will cherish them as much as I do (and if we ever have a second kid I am screwed!):

Pregnancy Book

Month 1

Month 7

Month 12

2010 calendar

2nd year (still in the works!)

3 comments:

Danifred said...

I also LOVE Snapfish! I make a calendar every year for my parents and they love them.

iiri said...

I have't done much with snapfish, btu I have heard it's awesome!

I'll have to make an account to check out your albums, but I think you gave me the motivation to start one (as I also obsessively take pics of Lil Man...)

kate said...

& i thought i was bad with 9000 pics! (N checked the count when i backed them all up the other day.) i love pics tho, & i love that you love photos. i think the projects are awesome, & will def mean something to baby K, or at least baby K's kids, since i think all kids love to see old shots of their parents. this makes tme think i really need to get on the stick with our photos....