November 26, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers...The Christmas countdown version!!

  • I look forward to Thanksgiving every year...for weeks I think about the stuffing, home made cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole.....and then the day comes and I stuff myself fuller than the turkey we just ate!
  • We were home and Little K asleep by 7pm yesterday, so I hit the gym for 2 hours again!(yee haw!) I was the only one in there.
  • I will lose 10 lbs by the end of this year...I WILL
  • Little K has been sick since Tuesday. At least off and on. As in projectile vomiting. She has barely eaten or drank anything since it started, but her behavior is perfectly normal. Poor think get so freaked out when she gets sick too.
  • Tomorrow T and I are taking her to Boston! We are going to visit some of T's relatives that have not seen Little K since she was 5 months old. His Aunt, the one whose house we are going to, has been battling Leukemia for a little over a year. From what we hear she is doing well now, but very depressed.
  • I was supposed to go to the casino today with a girlfriend, but her Dad is not doing well so she had to cancel. It's really ok cause I don't have the money to give to the tribe.
  • My tree has been up in my living room since Wed. Just the tree (it is a pre lit), no ornaments, no star, no tree skirt. I lost the ambition...
  • I have no food in the house, but do not want to venture anywhere near a shopping establishment today. Maybe I will do a pea pod order for Sunday delivery...
  • Today is my Dad's Birthday - swing over and wish him a Happy 56th!

A big thanks to our Hostess with the Mostess, celebrating her family Turkey day a day late but still managed to kick off the leftovers!

4 comments:

Danifred said...

What's up with these sick little kiddos!?! I've gotten the tree up and decorated and most of the other decorations, but I'm struggling with the finishing touches. It seems to be a pattern in my life right now.
Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Way to go on getting to the gym! I've been trying to lose weight for months, with little success. Keep it up!

kate said...

poor K... hope she's on the mend soon.
glad you enjoyed your turkey. we're doing our thanksgivign today, & i too have been dreaming about stuffing... mmmmmm....stuuuffffiiinng! (drool)

enjoy your trip! :)

Jen's Farmily said...

It seems like this year has been horrible for people getting sick. I'm already on cold #2. (And I'm rarely sick!)

We had our fourth (and final!) thanksgiving yesterday. We've had leftovers since last Saturday!!