November 28, 2010
and then it went blank....
i had this whole post in my head, about the drama of social networking and how i got fed up enough to delete 50% of my contacts.... my intention was to write it immediately after i finished my pre "cyber monday" shopping on amazon.com. then all of a sudden i lost my internet connection. f'ing comcast! apparently all the dns servers are down, impacting comcast and google. no eta. wtf!! it is 1 hour away from cyber monday and my queue was full. now i have to go to bed and those damn brobee and foofa talking plush dolls will be sold out by the time i awake! i hate comcast...hate them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so irritating!!! I hope they have some dolls left tomorrow!
Luckily, my husband is Mr. Internet and got ours back up within 15 minutes. I'll happily shop for you!
OMG That sucks!!! And also explains why I was online alllllll day and suddenly couldn't get online at 10 last night!
Ugh! That's really annoying! I'm sorry:(
Post a Comment