November 10, 2010

In the bag....

Inspired from Danifred's Blog a couple weeks ago....

I've never been a "purse" girl. I mean, I've always carried one, but it has always been one O bought from Walmart or from an alley in NYC. Never (EVER) would I spend over $40 on a purse. (Now shoes, forget about it!! That is my vice~) They've just never done anything for me really. Now I am really picky about my purse though. There must a zippered pocket, and an easy place to store my phone. It needs to fit nicely on my shoulder and under my arm, no long strap. Generally I stick with black (this is the first time in YEARS I have had a color other than Black or Brown), and a purse needs to last me at least a year because the effort I put into buying a new one is too exhausting to change them more often than that.

So anyway, today I could not find my daily planner, keys (house & truck - had my car keys off the chain for some reason), or my nail clippers so I dumped it out on the kitchen floor and remembered Danifred's post. It was a great opportunity to A) find what I was looking for B) tell you all what is in my bag C) realize how incredibly boring I am......


checkbook
2011 daily planner
4 pens
3 Mommy hair clips (1 which was broken)
3 Mommy barrets
1 work ID badge and holder
1 uncharged bluetooth
year old photos of Little K (last Christmas's Santa pick is in there)
Empty Starbucks gift card holder
Casino Players club card, with a $100 w/d ATM receipt wrapped around it
wallet/change purse
feminine products
1 polka dot umbrella
5 packets of splenda
2 Little K hair clips
chapstick
dried up tide pen
empty hand lotion
hand sanitizer
Tupperware pill container (with advil and allegra)
1 shell with my name on it from India
Perfume (that I never wear cause I sneeze)
1 tube of Bacetracin
"Achieve What's Ahead" bracelet from work (live the live strong ones)
1 package of Everlasting gobstoppers
2 tattoos (1 haunted clown/1 black cat)
2 sets of nail clippers
tweezers
nail file
floss/picks
handi wipes
tissues
Business card holder and cards
Bottle opener (I put it on my keys)
Stale breath mints
Pocket Knife
set of keys (that I have no idea what they go to)
4 receipts
1 grocery list
What I did not find......my 2010 daily planner and my keys.......

3 comments:

Danifred said...

I love that you did this! What is it with us ladies and a zillion pens? I also like that you have crap that doesn't work anymore because, surely, I thought I was the only one!

Carrie Ann said...

Nice to know that someone out there has a mommy purse that's probably just as heavy as mine!!

iiri said...

LOL! Sounds like mine! I downsized to give my shoulder neck a break, but catch myself stuffin it to the gills...

LOL!