Announcements, updates, randoms...
- Birth announcements have been ordered. If you would like one please email me your address. (use the about me and then contact me)
- Some really good friends of ours were "never going to have kids" (like T and I)....when we told them back in July that we were expecting their tune changed immediately to "we'll probably have kids some day"...they announced yesterday that they are 14 weeks pregnant. Congratulations to them. I am not sure how long they tried before reaching success, as I have not spoken to them yet, but wanted to congratulate them.
- I am getting ready to begin using our cloth diapers. They are in the washer now. I purchased the Bum Genius 3.0. I bought 24 of them back when I was like 6 or 7 months pregnant. I wanted to hold off on using them until Kira was a few weeks old and her "poop" cycle was a little more predictable. It's not there yet, but I really don't want to buy any diapers if I can help it. We have so many from my showers that I would like to have them as our travel diapers or babysitter diapers without having to buy too many more...
- Mom left yesterday so it is just me and the Princess today. I need to learn how to clean and care for a baby now. Mom was handling all the cleaning needs while she was here....
- Kira met her Great Grandparents yesterday. My Grandpa and Grandma are the only living Grandparents on both sides of our families. She is so lucky to not only have 3 of her 4 grandparents still alive, but also 2 of her Great Grandparents. After our visit with them yesterday it made me think a lot about my Grandma and how much I would have loved her to meet my Princess....
- I am dealing with a touch of a stomach bug yesterday and today, also have been on antibiotics for a few days for a double ear infection, and now my nose is getting awfully runny....
- I go back to work in 3 more weeks...how depressing.
10 comments:
back to work in 3 days? ugh! that stinks!!! enjoy your time with little kira, & good luck with the baby cleaning!!
Not 3 dyas silly....3 weeks. OMG I would die if I had to go back in 3 days.
...but there would be *much* rejoicing :)
....sorry if the freaks off my page are spamming you :(
YAY for Bum Genius! Those are the ones we are getting too! My friend uses them and absolutely loves them. Let me know how it goes for you!! :-)
I have seriously let my house (not to mention myself) go since I had Mason. Cleaning sucks..boo! I was actually sad when my mom left after I had Mason, I just felt more secure with her there!
Sorry you are back to work! It goes by fast doesn't it...way to go with the cloth diapers. Good luck, I hope they work out well for you. I have been considering trying them, but I have so many diapers right now...let me know how it works!
oops...I read Kate's post and thought you were already going back...but 3 weeks is still soon, and you know it will fly by so fast, then the days will drag again LOL.
You'll send me one, right?
Dude. You are going back to work entirely too soon! I'm sorry you can't take more time (but why can't you?)
No. I'm not back to work yet. I take 12 weeks off with each baby.
Post a Comment