...I miss you. Now is when I wish I could take from that Bank I referred to previously.
It is 3:55am...Kira got me up at 1:30am. I was done feeding her by 2:00 and tried (unsuccessfully) multiple times to get her back down...FINALLY at 3:45 she is out....but now I am WIDE AWAKE. DAMN IT.
T has to work all day tomorrow (today), which means it is me and Mom. Kira has been really fussy during the daytime, so I hate to leave my Mom high and dry to take care of her so I can sleep while she is being a fuss pot.
Today will be her 1st bath too! The cord fell off yesterday but we never had the chance to do a bath, so today is the day.
I'll try to update Flickr today too. LOTS of new pics. (even some decent ones of me with her).
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Update on weight loss....I wore my White House Black Market size 8 jeans yesterday! WOO HOO! Nothing like being able to ft into your most expensive jeans again!
Still have a little pouch, but I will be starting some pelvis tilts and light crunches this week to help with that. I REALLY hope to be lower than pre pregnancy weight when I return to work (March 23).....
3 comments:
WOW - go you! Size 8 this quick after giving birth. You just rock :)
I can't believe you are back in your jeans already! You go, Mama!! I'm sorry you are lacking on sleep but DON'T feel guilty about taking a nap while your mom is there. I doubt she will mind, Grandma's WANT to take care of their grandbabies and give Mom a break! Take advantage of it!!
by all means girl, take a nap & leave grandma in charge-- she's pry dying to help out anyways! :)
& way to go on the jeans!
Post a Comment