February 1, 2009

I am trying to be ready....

...thanks to Nancy I set myself up to send text messages to my blog...Don't expect there to be a marathon update while in labor though...

I'll let you know A) I am in labor! and B) Baby was born and stats...

Hell it took me like 8 minutes just to text "Testing 123"

9 comments:

nancy said...

The updates while i was in labor helped me take my mind off of the labor. I hate natural labor!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Glad to know we'll get at least those two updates! I gotta learn how to do this mobile texting myself.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

thats so cool! can't wait for those posts! :D

Kate said...

sh**... sorry!! don't know how i posted 3 times... will work on that...

To A T said...

I'm sending you every eviction vibe, open leg vibe, baby come out vibe I can beg, borrow, steal or find ;-)

That little one needs to come OUT!!

Hope things start progressing for you. I can't wait to read the updates :)

Stephanie said...

Good Luck!!!