February 7, 2009

Additional TMI....

...definitely having some more bloody leakage. But only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. Nothing is leaking onto the pad in between bathroom breaks...

Super bad cramps, like my period is in full force, but nothing that is feeling like contractions...at least what I think contractions should feel like.

I am going to wait a few more hours, take a nice warm shower, stay hydrated...my sister will be coming over soon to hang out with me since T went to work.

I hate to get too excited...but really want this to be it! At least I feel like it could really be the beginning of "it"....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I was induced so I guess it may be different, but my contrax started as strong period type pains (well they continued felling like that throughout the whole thing) but pay attention to if you have some tightening in your belly and time that...other than that all I can say is GOOD LUCK AND MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED EXTRA TIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW...sounds like your having some bloody show, which usually means labor is starting!

Kim said...

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

It sounds like things maybe happening. My friend who had her baby last week, her labor started the same way, woke up with a little bloody show, and had her baby in her arms by 1 am.

Michelle said...

Sending you TONS of labor vibes...I sure hope this is the beginning of it for you!!!!
Shelley (MNHall)