We took Kira in for her 2nd check up today...10 days ago she was 8.5 and 21.5in...today she is 9.3 and 22.5 in!! A full inche longer and almost a full pould heavier...what a lunker!
Before the appt I met one of my very best friends, Nicole's mom Teri for a late breakfast. She had the chance to meet Kira and we caught up on all the new things in my life and hers. When we went to leave she gave me a HUGE gift. I naturally opened there in the parking lot, because I wanted to open it while still with her. It was a "Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center". It is SUPER cool. Kira loves it. It can be positioned in multiple ways to rock or sway. To vibrate on high or low. To play 5 sounds (water, waves, storm, womb, nature), music (3 preset sounds or MP3 player). It reclines into 3 positions...just AWESOME! (check out the video at the bottom of this entry).jpg)
.jpg)
After the Dr. Appt I attempted to take my girl for a walk. It was really nice out (40 degrees). I bundled her up plopped her in the stroller and off we went...not so successful. She was crying most of the time, I wound up having to carry her back and have my Mom push the stroller. Oh well it was a nice try...we'll do it again until she likes it.
6 comments:
what a great gift!!! & way to go feeding that girl! :)
Wow that's a really nice gift! We just registered for something similar but I was going to take it off the registry...UNTIL i read your post today! LOL
Yay for Kira gaining weight!! :-)
ive never seen one of those...neat!! Kira looks ADORABLE by the way!
Hay!
I'm surfing on the net, and I'm find your blog.
I like it!
Wonderful gift! I hope you are happy! :-)
This days, I'm created one blog with free funny quizzes for blogs and web sites.
I belive how they will help yours visitors. Put some of them on your blog.
Take a look:
Link:
http://www.mysingledating.com/quizzes/quizzes.htm
Greetings,
Tommy
http://free-quiz.blogspot.com
She is so cute!
Love that gift, we had a bouncy chair with Em and she loved it. This is way cooler!!
I've een those. How cool :)
Post a Comment