Wow! My whole 2 readers are worried about where I have been. Thanks M and A!!
I really have not been up to too much...well ok that is a lie, flat out, straight up lie. I have been super super busy, working, painting, furniture shopping, planning my kick @$$ BBQ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandmother passed away in the beginning of March after a very long battle with Parkinson's disease. it was a very sad time for my family leading up to her death because she was in a lot of pain and was suffering terribly. Her passing was really a blessing for everyone, her especially.
I was so privileged to have her in my life until I was nearly 31 years old. I spent so much of my young life with her, traveling, going to the beach, shopping, all sorts of adventures. Those are the memories I will always have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned 31 in March too- WOO HOO! made it another year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each day I get up, with much resistance, and get ready to begin my day of corporate bull shit...(Mary I envy you every morning as I begin my hour and 10 minute commute into this hell hole) I have come to the conclusion that there are hidden cameras here, cameras that film the demise of the once happy and healthy humans. The people that at one time had a social life, a family life, free time. Those are all things of the past, makes me think of the beginning of a fairy tale...
once upon a time, in a place far far away....
too bad my fairy tale ends with the good witch (me-don't laugh) hanging herself from the flag pole outside her office window! She would resort to jumping but the chances of actually living and ending up paralyzed are just too high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have found a few new Blogs/sites that have become daily haunts for me, keep an eye on my side bar for updates. I especially like Shutter Sisters, it is updated daily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am in desperate need of a Happy Hour......
1 comment:
mmmmmm happy hour. :)
Post a Comment