...rather than updating the previous post I figured I would throw a separate one up here.....
You can go to my flickr page to see my progression....or just look below at the latest pics...
I still don't think I look (or feel) like I am dropping...your thoughts?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh karianne... sweetie, you look great, but i don't think that LO is dropping yet. you are such a trooper-- i know if i were in your shoes i'd be b****ing non-stop, & you're handling the wait like a champ! hang in there-- that stubborn little guy (or girl) will make his appearance soon enough & will be well worth the wait!! :)
4 comments:
oh karianne... sweetie, you look great, but i don't think that LO is dropping yet. you are such a trooper-- i know if i were in your shoes i'd be b****ing non-stop, & you're handling the wait like a champ! hang in there-- that stubborn little guy (or girl) will make his appearance soon enough & will be well worth the wait!! :)
Hang in there KK, little Baby Rand will be there soon! Nothing but hugs and sympathy for you, I know how much you hate missing deadlines :)
Hmm, I went to flickr, pulled your pics up side by side, and I swear you have dropped.
Good Luck!!! I am sending you all the labor vibes I have!!
I didn't drop until I was actually IN labor IN the hospital. Don't let the lack of seeing it bother you. :)
Post a Comment