My favorite part of my body would have to be my breasts...they are real, they are big, they are mine.
I've been a large C/small D since I was around 16 (from 13-16 I was a steady C)..and they have always been in pretty good condition....we'll see what happenes to them post pregnancy!
My second favorite part is my feet. They are big (9.5) but when they have a good pedi they look pretty.
Mine change with how I feel about myself. Not my boobs - my favorite body part.
I am a big fan of my breasts as well, but from time to time I dislike them... mostly on days where I think they look small.
I also like my eyes a lot and my lips (when not chapped) and the spot right at the top of my pelvic bone - right where it meets with my hip bone. For some odd reason I prever my right side to my left. I also LOVE that spot on men :)
2 comments:
My favorite part of my body would have to be my breasts...they are real, they are big, they are mine.
I've been a large C/small D since I was around 16 (from 13-16 I was a steady C)..and they have always been in pretty good condition....we'll see what happenes to them post pregnancy!
My second favorite part is my feet. They are big (9.5) but when they have a good pedi they look pretty.
Mine change with how I feel about myself. Not my boobs - my favorite body part.
I am a big fan of my breasts as well, but from time to time I dislike them... mostly on days where I think they look small.
I also like my eyes a lot and my lips (when not chapped) and the spot right at the top of my pelvic bone - right where it meets with my hip bone. For some odd reason I prever my right side to my left. I also LOVE that spot on men :)
Post a Comment