After we completed this adventurous ride, we headed up the street (Clifton Hill) to find someplace to eat lunch (can you believe we did all of this so far without food!). There was a large restaurant, (can't remember the name) kind of like an adult Chucky Cheese, lots of games and food. We ordered a couple of sandwiches (that were HUGE) and bitched about how F'ing wet we were and couldn't wait to get changed.
This street was filled with fun...candy shops, fun houses, haunted houses, ferris wheels, etc...

...too much to see and do with a full belly and wet clothes so we headed to the people mover and road our way back to the incline railroad so we could head to the Hotel to change.
Once we were clean, dry and rested we got dressed and headed back out for an afternoon stroll to the waterfall and back to Clifton Hill. We jumped on the incline again to get to the Falls.
There was a fantastic set of rainbows over them.
After standing in awe for a while we made our way to the people mover bus to Clifton Hill..I mean there was a fudge factory there! We knew that at the time we were leaving we would be able to catch the people mover one way only and would have to hoof it back (little did we realize just hoe far that would be!).
We stopped into the fudge factory and I bought a chocolate covered pretzel for now and a Pecan tart for later! T got nothing (wimp). And off for some haunted houses we headed. We were referred to one that was a bit off the beaten path, it had a grim reaper on the front, we were told it was by far the best of them all...we were so excited to get to it.....they wouldn't let me in! Had a no pregnant chick policy- BULLSHIT! (BTW My Dr. gave me a note today so I can attend other Haunted Houses). I argued and argued but nope, he was not letting me in. Screw them, who needs their shitty haunted house anyway?
So we went the Casino (equally as scary), I traded in $40 American for $40.80 Canadian and made my way to the Roulette table....played one hand lost $12, played the next and one of my numbers hit, rewarding me $72. Played the next hand and the SAME number hit again, rewarding me another $72, the baller was switched for break, so I cashed out $110 richer than I was 8 mins earlier!
We left the casino and headed to the Fun houses..I mean they have to let pregnant chicks into fun houses right? Right! This fun house would have been fun for like 4 year olds..not a 31 and 38 year old, but we made the most of it.




After we had had all the fun we could handle we started to make our way back to the hotel. It took us around 45 mins to get there. Good thing I have a sense of direction. We found an Italian place in the Hilton to stop at on the way and had dinner. It was pretty good, kind of a mix of Olive garden and Vinny T's.
Then to Starbucks for a nite cap and off to the room to digest and sleep....
1 comment:
Fun! I especially love the fun houes pics. LOL
Post a Comment