Hope you all enjoy your fright night! We get tons of little trick or treaters in our neighborhood. I expect to be pretty busy most of the night handing out sugary sweets!
We lived in an apartment above a liquor store for nearly 10 years and never got any kids...last year was our first Halloween that we actually had to have candy, and it went from 5-9 steady! I bought 6 bags I hope that is enough....maybe I'll run out and get a couple more as back ups...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I got a couple of movies from Netflix today! Usually T is the only one that uses it, occasionally I throw something on there. I got the Sex and the City movie (I already saw it in the theatre, but am jones'n to see it again) and Knocked Up. I was sick of people asking me if I had seen it, so I figured I'd better rent it finally and watch it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Other than movie watching this weekend I plan to help finish painting the baby's room, so that T can start on re-finishing the hard wood floors.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't forget to turn your clocks back Sat night before you go to sleep! Daylight Savings begins on Sunday.
1 comment:
Oh yeah!! Thanks for reminding me about DST I forgot all about it, I would have been pissed getting to work Monday and it only be 7:00! lol
Post a Comment