Thigs were going great and then Boom an issue was identified...Of course this takes place after all of our developers and business analysts have been given the ok to go home...so now it's up to QA to try to figure it all out.
I'm always jealous of QA. I am a developer and I have to be on the release calls starting at 10pm and then stick around until QA comes on at 6am. And THEN stick around until they give the all clear. It's almost funny watching me try to troubleshoot an issue after being awake for some 28 hours.
2 comments:
Are you QA?
I'm always jealous of QA. I am a developer and I have to be on the release calls starting at 10pm and then stick around until QA comes on at 6am. And THEN stick around until they give the all clear. It's almost funny watching me try to troubleshoot an issue after being awake for some 28 hours.
oh that sucks. I hope it wasn't too bad :/
(nor one of my projects! lol)
Post a Comment